WONDERFUL REVIEWERS .. CLOSED GROUP

   I recently joined a wonderful group, its a ladies group mostly but you can join if you are an reviewer, powerful, strong and honest with your words.  I love this group because I feel I can be myself here and the ladies are rockin ladies. So if you have Facebook and like to review then don't hesitate to join this adult group, not suitable for ages under 18. 

  Ok so my first Item I received from this group, was by Utimi, and it is the vibrating tongue and is completely rechargeable so no more wasting batteries.  It is small and discrete and can be put in your luggage, makeup bag, even your purse.  It is a very pretty pink color with a white grip so I guess you can say its very feminine for ladies who like to be all woman. It is discrete and powerful in such a small package, this will become your favorite toy.  
  
SPECIAL FACTS FROM THE COMPANY FOR YOU 
Emulational tongue is sexy, soft and quite elastic.
 *Tongue is made of medical silicone, safe non-toxic and odorless. Safe waterproof USB charging, convenient to use. 
*Tongue's surface is teeming with protruded taste buds for boosting rubbing pleasure, and it is so soft that it can bend at random by yourself.
 *Strong silent motor, 20-frequency vibration stimulates g-spot,clitoris and vagina.Secret delivery and exquisite package. 
*The anti-fake label on the package box can be checked via the utimi official website. 

This little guy measures to be 7.25" in length, the width is 1.5" in width perfect for a sensational all natural feeling of erotic sexual pleasure. This is the vibrator to stimulate and massage female vulva, vagina and G-spot. The vivid emulational tongue modeling is sexy soft and quite elastic, which can bring you the extremely stimulating tongue vibration. The tongue is made of organic silicon resin, which is so soft that it can bend at random without any distortion. The tongue's surface is teeming with protruded taste buds, which can boost rubbing sexual pleasure when in use. It is safe waterproof, USB charge, which is quite convenient to use. Besides, its strong motor with 20-frequency silent vibration and the vigorously vibrating tongue can bring intense pleasurable stimulation.
 HERE IS A DIRECT LINK TO THE PRODUCT SO YOU CAN EXPERIENCE THIS EROTIC PLEASURE FOR YOURSELF. GREAT VALUE GREAT PRODUCT. 


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UT0PGQE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00


If anyone has any questions email me or reply here and I will do my best to see that you find out what you need to know. If you would like me to make a blog post for your product please don't hesitate to ask me, and send me some links to feature your product. I will do my best to put what ever you would like me to put, I will not lie about the products, it wouldn't help to do that, you want people to like the product for what it is.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Watts family Homicide Events and Findings !

The Life of Shanann Watts

A LITTLE ABOUT HOW I MAKE A FEW BUCKS REVIEWING SIMPLE