PRODUCT TESTING USA

Today i am going to write about my experience with Prouduct Testing USA

I was chosen by PTUSA to test and keep an eyeshgadow Palette by Stila the name of this Palette is called In The Light, this Palette is super amazing, has all the perfect colors in one little Palette not to mention the perfect Mattes and Glitters .  The makeup in this palette goes on super smoothe and without a lot of preassures ans 2nd applications, which in the long run saves on makeup.  This makeup is highly pigmented and goes on perfect without the use of a primer like most shadows.  I was super excited I was chose because I am the one person  that thinks the cheaper the makeup the better,  I was usually buying two seperate palettes just to get the color combo that I needed for one look, and was pleasently suprised to find this had it all and it made  me change my out look on how I chose my makup.  Why waste money buying a lot of colors I will never use when I could purchse this one and save time.  It is a very high quality palette and even came with a free gift ($20) value an awesome smudge Stick.  This eyeliner is a deep brown but on me it looks like a smokey color which is perfect and completes the look you choose.  

The compact that this came in was a very durable, hard card board casing with the perfect size mirror in top of the compact, so that when your on the go or in a hurry you have everything you need in this one compact case, means never be late again.  I mean Stila is my new favorite product and the price of this compact is amazing for the quality compact you get not to mention all the great looks you can get with this one compact.  This compact can get you the daytime subtle look of a business worker or a night out smokey cat eye look.  What other compact can get you that look instatly with asll the double application .  All i can say is if you want a great compact with everything you need at one great price Look No Farther!!!!

Now PRODUCT TESTING USA has giving me the chance to shine doing something I normally wouldn't do.  I know many have probly went to their site then closed it out because of the surveys, but it is legit and you need no credit cards to enter, their are no gold silver or platinum offers to complete, YES THIS IS THE TRUTH AND NO I WAS NOT PAID FOR THAT STATMENT, This site is legit and honest.  You will get to experience better items that are up for review, no more vitamins and serums, they offer GIFT CARDS, GAMING SYSTEMS, AND OTHER HIGH END PRODUCTS.  All you do is complete the application and take the quick yes or no survey, hey you masy find something for you in those surveys, at the end submit and verify your email and you are done.  Now when chosing the review guide lines are more intense, wrtite an 500 word essay type review and do pics, video.  It may sound hard but its really not.  I had never done anything like this before but I actually enjoyed doing it, made me feel better about myself.  

JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SIGN UP!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Watts family Homicide Events and Findings !

The Life of Shanann Watts

A LITTLE ABOUT HOW I MAKE A FEW BUCKS REVIEWING SIMPLE