Being a Rockin Reviewer and Having a great honest group in assisting you... MY FIRST REVIEW FOR THE GROUP

                                 RAVE REVIEWERS ON FACEBOOK

   I wanted to start this off by saying, I would like to think this group for accepting me into their family, this is a group that everyone wants to get in and I just so happened to be one of the select few to get in, when I was messaged and accepted I had a tear in my eye because I knew then, I had done something right, I was now in an amazing group with some of the most amazing ladies on the Internet.  They seem to understand any question I may have and answer in a timely manner and don't make me feel like I am annoying them in any way..I also needed help when It was time for me to post my review and  I was advised to do it before the reminders were sent out which is a 5 day and a 10 day in advance so that I can work my way up to the email list which gets bigger and better items so when I messaged Janet she was right on top of it and was very helpful at letting me know where to post my review and continued to help as long as I needed the help, I thank god done every thing correctly and got my review in, in a timely manner.  I am working or trying to prove that I am worthy enough to work my way up and will do what is needed to do so.

 I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO" JANET, GINA, AND ALL THE OTHER WONDERFUL LADIES IN THE GROUP FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT.
 
For my first review I was chosen to try out the old fashion salt and pepper grinder, it is one of the most amazing kitchen utensils I have been blessed to try. When chosen to try this they separately messaged me and the other candidates and explained to us very well what we needed to do to be successful in their group and the time frame that we had to review the product and then gave us a code that we could use to get this amazing kitchen product at such a discount. I have enjoyed this grinder it puts you completely in charge of your seasoning and you can mince your salt and pepper as fine or thick as you would like without worrying about opening the wrong end and stumping your toe on too much salt or pepper.  The working mechanism is clearly astonishing, you can open each end to watch how this works or to unclog if needed, which makes it a breeze to keep clean. YOU ARE IN CONTROL... and if your like me then you like to be in control of your kitchen... It is also a space saver and I for one don't have much room on my counter top so this is very handy.  The matte finish on Steele ends makes it much easier to hold to and keeps it from slipping away and falling into the dish. Here is a Perma link to my review so that others can see what is needed and just how much I love this item. 

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3376SPQMWM7TT/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm


THE AMAZING OLD FASHION SALT
AND PEPPER GRINDER WILL SAVE YOU TIME
AND MONEY
link to Amazon to purchase below
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QVHZKCO?ref_=cm_rdp_product

I am also an amazon Top Reviewer and Prime Member which helps when receiving these products, you will get better offers and free shipping on most items. So I would suggest you sign up for this option.

I would also like to say that these ladies or the company never ever endorses you or influences you through payment for your reviews, these are strictly your experience with the product. This is a great group that supports Royaltyreviews and they are very strict with whom they allow in so please do your reviews on time, and do a good job with your review and you could be stepping your way up to being a part of a success..

SALT AND PEPPER OLD FASHION GRINDER/SPACE SAVER



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Watts family Homicide Events and Findings !

The Life of Shanann Watts

A LITTLE ABOUT HOW I MAKE A FEW BUCKS REVIEWING SIMPLE